Sunday, February 17, 2013

Why Not Just PAINT The Barn?



The skin beneath all the"warpaint" on any woman is the seat upon which all facial beauty is dependent. Painting a barn continually without ever checking it's foundation is wasting time and money!  Skincare is an investment! You wouldn't build a house without pouring a solid foundation on land that perked properly, so why would you ever just slap a coat of paint on your skin without properly preparing it first!?  This being said, I will share my personal skincare regimen with you!

Each night prior to falling into my bed (late as usual) I wash my face with Philosophy Purity foaming facewash to remove all my "paint", this is a relatively cheap cleanser found at many retailers for around $20 for a 4-6 week supply! After thoroughly cleansing my face, I use T.N.Dickinson's Witch Hazel astringent pads, they're relatively rough feeling so they are great for scrubbing away dead,dry skin! These witch hazel pads are easily found at your local Wal-Mart and cost only around $5 for a 4-6 week supply!
With all the "scrubbing" being complete I move on to what I call my "WMD" (weapon of mass destruction) against all signs of aging skin NERIUM AD.  I dampen my face with a warm/hot wash cloth letting it sit on my face for around a minute to open all my pores so they will completely absorb this stuff (you don't wanna miss a drop of Nerium !).  I squirt 5-6 pumps of my Nerium onto my hands and smooth onto my face, neck, decollete` and backs of my hands.  As I use this before bed, in just 7-10 s i e up to younger looking skin! When I wake in the morning, my skin is already clean from the night before so I simply splash my face with warm water, pat dry, and then apply 100% pure organic coconut oil as a moisturizer.  This coconut oil can be found in your local Wal-Mart vitamin section for only around $20 and can be used for your hair and body as well! Following my moisturizer, I proceed to "painting the barn" although since I started using Nerium I find the "barn" requires much less paint!

This regimen is guaranteed to give you flawless, beautiful, glowing skin that looks great with or without makeup!  Look out for more "bLouty tips" from Lou as I will be posting "how to" videos, skin care tips, make up application tips, and money saving tips for all things beauty related!

Remember!  Pretty is as pretty does, so do all you can to stay beautiful!

Lou

PS. For more info on that MIRACLE I mentioned (Nerium AD) click the link on the top of the page to go to my personal Nerium Site for more info!!

4 comments:

  1. Lou,
    could you please do low maintenance hair with high maintenance looks? Like ponytail, buns, half ups etc!!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure I can Shallon. I can do a ponytail in two minutes and finish with one simple step to make it look professional. I can post a video as well.

      Delete
  2. Where do you get the Philosophy cleanser?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracy's on Main sells Philosophy cleansers. They can be used to remove eye makeup as well. If you want you can also buy online on Philosophy's website as well. I like to buy from locals to support my area. Tracy's on Main is located in The Shoppes on Main in Wise.

      Delete